as amended on May 27, 2020
Monochrome (hereinafter – the Seller) uses your personal data to provide access to the Site (hereinafter – the Site, the Shop) and to render services in accordance with the Public Offer available on: http://monochrome.ru/termsofuse. Unless otherwise specified in this Policy, the terms used in this Policy shall have the same meanings as in the Public Offer.
● Personal Data means any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or determined individual (Personal Data subject).
● Personal Data Processing means any action (operation) or set of actions (operations) performed with personal data using automation facilities or without using such facilities, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), retrieval, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
● User Data means data that is automatically collected or generated using the Site, for example, the duration of the Site page sessions.
● Cookies are small pieces of data stored on a user’s device.
● Data Operator means a person that determines the goals and facilities of personal data processing. For the purposes of this Policy, we act as the Operator of your data.
● Data Processor means any person (except for the data operator’s employee) that processes data on behalf of the data operator.
● Data Subject means any individual, who is the personal data subject.
● User means a person that uses our Site, including for placing an order. The user is the personal data subject.
1.1. This document determines the Policy of MONOCHROME LLC in relation to the personal data processing and applies to all information that the Shop may receive during the use of the Site by the User, placement, and performance of an order. Placement of an order means the complete and unconditional consent of the user with the User Agreement, as well as with this Policy and the conditions for the personal information processing specified therein. In case of disagreement with these conditions, the User agrees not to use the Site and to refrain from placing an order. This policy applies to all processing processes, namely the collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification, retrieval, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction carried out using the automation facilities and without using such facilities.
1.2. This Policy is developed in accordance with the requirements of the laws of the Russian Federation, as well as the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union.
2. PERSONAL DATA OF USERS
2.1. The personal data of the Users shall be understood to mean:
2.1.1. Data, including personal data that the User provided about himself/herself individually at the time of placing the Order, or during the performance thereof, as well as in the process of using the Site.
2.1.2. Data that is automatically transferred to the Seller in the process of using the Site, including IP address, cookie data, information about the User’s browser (or other program that accesses the Site), specifications of equipment and software used by the User, date and time of access to the Site, addresses of requested pages and other similar information.
2.1.3. Other information about the User, the processing of which is provided for by the conditions for the provision of services to be rendered by the Seller.
2.1.4. Personal data may include, but not limited to the following:
- Surname, name, patronymic name.
- Contact telephone number.
- Order delivery address.
- Email address.
- Cookies and user data.
2.2. The Seller assumes that the User provides reliable and sufficient personal data.
2.3. The Seller shall be entitled to make changes to this Policy. The new version of the Policy shall come into force from the moment its posting. The current version of the Policy is available on the page at: http://monochrome.ru/termsofuse. The Seller recommends reviewing this Policy to be informed about any changes. The changes to this Policy take effect at the time of publication on the above page.
You may set your browser settings and refuse all cookies or indicate when cookies are sent. However, if you have not refused to accept cookies, the Site may not be available to you.
2.5. Examples of cookies used by the Seller:
2.5.1. Session cookies that we use to manage the Site.
2.5.2. Personal cookies, which are used to remember preferences and various settings.
2.5.3. Security cookies that are used to secure the use of the Site.
3. GOALS FOR PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
3.1. The Seller shall store only those personal data that are necessary for the provision of services to the User, in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Public Offer posted on the Internet at: http://monochrome.ru/termsofuse.
3.2. The list of actions with Personal Data, to the performance of which the Purchaser agrees:
- Receipt and Storage of Personal Data (in electronic form and on paper).
- Clarification (updating, changing) of Personal Data.
- Use of Personal Data for the performance of this Agreement.
- Transfer of the Purchaser’s Personal Data in the manner prescribed by the laws of the Russian Federation.
- For the purpose of catalog mailing, for marketing and other commercial purposes. The User may refuse to receive such messages, following the link to cancel the subscription or the instructions specified by the Seller upon receipt of the corresponding request.
- For carrying out communication with the User, including for sending notices, requests, and information regarding the use of the Site, the performance of agreements and contracts, as well as for processing of the User’s orders and requests.
- For the transfer of Personal Data to any third parties in the territory of the Russian Federation for the purpose of performing this Agreement.
- Carrying out statistical and other studies based on anonymized data.
- Improving the quality of the Site and the services provided by the Seller.
4. PRINCIPLES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
4.1. The personal data processing shall be carried out based on the following principles:
4.1.1. The personal data processing is carried out on a legitimate and equitable basis.
4.1.2. The personal data processing is limited to the achievement of specific, predetermined, and legitimate goals. The personal data processing incompatible with the purposes of personal data collecting is not allowed.
4.1.3. The integration of databases containing personal data, the processing of which is carried out for the purposes incompatible with each other, is not allowed.
4.1.4. Only those personal data that meet the purposes of their processing are subject to the processing.
4.1.5. The content and volume of processed personal data are consistent with the stated processing goals. The processed personal data shall not be redundant in relation to the stated processing goals.
4.1.6. While processing personal data, the accuracy of personal data, its adequacy, and, if necessary, the relevance thereof in relation to the stated goals of their processing shall be ensured.
4.1.7. The storage of personal data shall be carried out in a form that allows to identify the personal data subject.
5. PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING CONDITIONS
5.1. The personal data processing shall be carried out in compliance with the principles and rules established by the Federal Law On Personal Data and the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union. The personal data processing is allowed if there is at least one of the following conditions:
- The personal data processing is carried out with the consent of the personal data subject to the processing of his/her personal data.
- The personal data processing is necessary to achieve the goals stipulated by the International Treaty of the Russian Federation or the law, to carry out and perform the functions, powers and obligations assigned to the operator by the laws of the Russian Federation.
- The personal data processing is necessary for the administration of justice, the performance of a court decree, any deed of another authority or official, which are due for performance in accordance with the laws of the Russian Federation concerning enforcement proceedings.
- The personal data processing is necessary for the performance of an agreement, the party of which or either the beneficiary or the guarantor under which is the personal data subject, as well as for the entering into an agreement on the initiative of the personal data subject or an agreement, under which the personal data subject shall be the beneficiary or the guarantor.
- The personal data processing is necessary to protect the life, health, or other vital interests of the personal data subject, if obtaining the consent of the personal data subject is impossible.
- The personal data processing is necessary to exercise the rights and legitimate interests of the operator or any third parties, or to achieve socially significant goals, provided that no rights and freedoms of the personal data subject are violated in this case.
- The personal data processing is carried out for statistical or other research purposes, subject to the mandatory depersonalization of personal data. The exception is the personal data processing for promotion of goods, work, services on the market by carrying out direct contacts with potential consumers using means of communication, as well as for political agitation.
- The processing of personal data is carried out, the access to which is provided by the personal data subject, or at his/her request, to the general public (hereinafter – the personal data made publicly available by the personal data subject);
- The processing of personal data is carried out, which are subject to publication or mandatory disclosure in accordance with the Federal Law.
5.2. The Seller shall not process any biometric personal data.
5.3. The adoption of decisions that give rise to legal consequences in relation to the personal data subject or otherwise affect his/her rights and legitimate interests based on the automated processing of personal data only shall not be carried out.
5.4. If there is no need for the written consent of the subject to the processing of his/her personal data, the fact of voluntary provision of such data by the subject or his/her representative shall be recognized by the parties as the fact of the personal data provision with the consent of the subject.
5.5. The Seller may entrust the processing of personal data to another person, unless otherwise provided for by the Federal Law, based on an agreement entered into with such person (hereinafter – the operator’s order). In this case, the Seller shall within the agreement oblige the person that carries out the personal data processing by order of the Seller to comply with the principles and rules for the personal data processing provided for by the Federal Law. If the Seller entrusts the personal data processing to another person, the Seller shall be liable to the personal data subject for the actions of the specified person. The person that carries out the personal data processing by order of the Seller shall be liable to the Seller. The Seller undertakes and obliges other persons, who have received access to personal data, not to disclose to any third parties and not to distribute the personal data without the consent of the personal data subject, unless otherwise provided for by the Federal Law.
6. OBLIGATIONS OF PARTIES
6.1. The User is obliged to provide reliable information about personal data necessary to complete the order, to perform the agreement, as well as to update or supplement the provided information about personal data in case of any change in such information.
6.2. In accordance with the requirements of Federal Law No. 152-ФЗ On Personal Data, the Seller is obliged:
- To provide the personal data subject at his/her request with information regarding the processing of his/her personal data, or to provide a refusal on legal grounds.
- At the request of the personal data subject, to clarify the processed personal data, to block or delete it if the personal data is incomplete, outdated, inaccurate, illegally obtained or not necessary for the stated processing goal.
- To notify the personal data subject about the personal data processing if the personal data was received not from the personal data subject, except for the following cases:
- The subject is notified about the processing of his/her personal data by the relevant operator.
- The personal data is received by the Seller on the basis of the Federal Law or in connection with the performance of an agreement, the party of which or either the beneficiary or the guarantor under which is the personal data subject.
- The personal data is made publicly available by the personal data subject or obtained from a publicly available source.
- The Seller carries out the personal data processing for statistical or other research purposes, for carrying out the professional activities of a journalist, or scientific, literary or other creative activities, if no rights and legitimate interests of the personal data subject are violated in this case.
- The providing the personal data subject with the information contained in the Notice about the personal data processing violates the rights and legitimate interests of any third parties.
6.3. If the personal data subject withdraws his/her consent to the processing of his/her personal data, to cease the personal data processing and to destroy the personal data within a period not exceeding thirty days from the date of receipt of the above withdrawal, unless otherwise provided for by the agreement between the Seller and the personal data subject. The Seller is obliged to notify the personal data subject about the destruction of personal data.
6.4. The User agrees that the Seller may transfer personal data to third parties for the purpose of performing orders and providing services only.
7. SECURITY MEASURES FOR PERSONAL DATA WHILE PROCESSING
7.1. While processing the personal data, the Seller shall take necessary legal, organizational and technical measures to protect the personal data from unlawful or accidental access thereto, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, provision, distribution of personal data, as well as from any other unlawful actions in relation to the personal data.
7.2. The security of personal data shall be achieved, in particular:
- By identifying threats to the security of personal data while processing thereof in personal data information systems.
- By applying organizational and technical measures to ensure the security of personal data while processing thereof in personal data information systems, which are necessary to perform the requirements for the protection of personal data, the implementation of which ensures the levels of personal data security established by the Government of the Russian Federation.
- By using the information security facilities that have passed the conformity assessment procedure in the prescribed manner.
- By evaluating the effectiveness of measures taken to ensure the security of personal data before the commissioning of the personal data information system.
- By detecting any facts of unauthorized access to the personal data and by taking measures.
- By preserving all necessary evidence and data in case of unauthorized access to the personal data.
- By restoring the personal data modified or destroyed due to unauthorized access thereto.
- By monitoring the measures taken to ensure the security of personal data and the security level of personal data information systems.
8. DATA PROCESSORS AND OTHER SITES
8.1. The Seller may use third-party services and individuals to promote the Site (Service Providers), to provide related services, or to assist in analyzing the use of the Site. Such third parties may have access to the data only for the purpose of performing the specified tasks on our behalf and are obliged not to disclose or use the data for any other purposes.
8.2. The Seller may use remarketing services for advertising on sites of external counterparties after visiting our Site. Thus, cookies may be used for informing, optimizing, and servicing the advertisements based on past visits to the Site.
8.3. The Seller may use services of third-party services for payment processing. The Seller shall not store or collect your payment card details. Such information shall be provided directly by a third-party payment service, and the use of such information shall be governed by the Policy of the relevant payment service.
8.4. The Seller may use the mailing campaign services to send letters to the users.
8.5. The Site may contain links to other sites that are not managed by the Seller and are not owned by the Seller. If the user clicks on such link, then he/she gets to the site of a third party.
8.6. The Seller recommends always to read the Data Processing Policy of each site that you visit.
8.7. The Seller does not control and is not responsible for the content, data processing policy or any actions of third-party sites or services.
9. SELLER’S CONTACTS
Name: MONOCHROME LLC
Address: 124498, Moscow, Zelenograd, 4922 Road, 4, Building 3, Premises 1, Room 8
Taxpayer Identification Number (INN): 7735183794
Tax Registration Reason Code (KPP): 773501001
Primary State Registration Number (OGRN): 1197746347182
Bank: ALFA-BANK, JSC
Russian Central Bank Identifier Code (BIK): 044525593
Settlement Account: 40702810402470001724
Correspondent Account: 30101810200000000593
Contact Telephone Number: +79998044480