- The Gift Card (hereinafter – the Card) is the property of N. G. Bogdanovich, Individual Entrepreneur (Taxpayer Identification Number: 773573738164) (hereinafter – MONOCHROME™ Online Store), and the owner of the Card is the Holder thereof.
- The following types of the Cards are available:
2.1. The Plastic Gift Card intended for sale in the official MONOCHROME™ Stores within the territory of the Russian Federation (MONOCHROME™ Stores at: 10, Malaya Nikitskaya St., Moscow, and 14, Stoleshnikov per., Moscow – hereinafter referred to as the Sale Outlets).
2.2. The Online Gift Card intended for sale in MONOCHROME™ Online Store on the website: http://monochrome.ru/. To acquire the Online Gift Card, it is necessary to visit the ONLINE GIFT CARD portion of the website: www.monochrome.ru, to select the Card design, to specify the nominal amount, the recipient’s e-mail address, the message to the recipient, your name, your e-mail address and your telephone number, to click “buy”, and then a window of paying for the order opens, after which the Card is sent to the recipient to the e-mail address specified in the order.
- The Plastic Gift Card and the Online Gift Card may be used to purchase any item subject to sale at MONOCHROME™ Sale Outlets or in the Online Store: www.monochrome.ru. If a product is acquired in the Online Store using the Online Gift Card, then in this case, the product purchase order is contingent on the prepayment.
- The Cards have a flexible (non-fixed) nominal value. You may add funds to the Card for any amount from 3,000 rubles to 200,000 rubles.
- The cost of the Card may be paid by any method accepted for payment at MONOCHROME™ Sale Outlets or on the website: http://monochrome.ru/. If the Card is purchased on the website: www.monochrome.ru, the Upon Receipt payment method is not available.
- The Card may not be paid for with another Card.
- The acquired Cards are not subject to return and exchange for funds.
- The Card has not no expiration date and may be used an unlimited number of times until the nominal value of the Card is fully spent.
- The interim balance on the Card constitutes the difference between the available nominal value of the Card prior to the purchase and the amount used to carry out such purchase. If the purchase amount exceeds the available balance of the Card nominal value, the difference may be paid in any way accepted for payment at MONOCHROME™ Sale Outlets or in the Online Store: http://monochrome.ru/, for the corresponding type of the Card.
- The available balance may be verified at the checkout of any MONOCHROME™ Sale Outlet or in the Online Store: www.monochrome.ru, in your personal account profile.
- Any unused balance of the Card nominal value is not subject to reimbursement or conversion into cash.
- The products acquired with the Card at MONOCHROME™ Sale Outlets are subject to exchange and return on the terms set for any purchases carried out at the specified stores. The products acquired with the Card in the Online Store: http://monochrome.ru/, are subject to exchange and return on the terms set for any purchases carried out on the specified website.
- The refund for the returned product (provided that the Purchaser complies with the Product Return Rules set for in the Seller’s Public Offer) acquired with the Card shall be carried out as follows:
13.1. The funds for the products acquired with the Online Gift Card in the Online Store: www.monochrome.ru, shall be transferred back to such Card within 3 working days.
13.2. The funds for the products acquired with the Plastic Gift Card at MONOCHROME™ Sale Outlets specified in Clause 2.2 hereof, shall be refunded in cash or to the Purchaser’s account using the bank details specified thereby in the refund request.
- The Card belongs to the Holder. The Card Holder is fully responsible for its storage and use from the time of the Card delivery to the Holder. The Plastic Gift Card is not subject to replacement in case of its theft, loss, or damage.
- When purchasing the Online Gift Card on the website: www.monochrome.ru, the Seller is not responsible for the impossibility or delay in the Card delivery to the recipient if they are caused by any circumstances outside the Seller’s area of responsibility, including:
15.1. any malfunction of telecommunication circuits / systems,
15.2. any delay in the transfer of information or data, or any loss of information or data arising from the circumstances specified in Clause 15.1,
15.3. any inaccuracy of the Card recipient’s data provided by the Card Purchaser,
15.4. any failure to deliver the Card to the specified e-mail address, or any transfer of the e-mail sent on behalf of MONOCHROME™ Online Store to spam or junk folder.
- The Cards acquired by any illegal means shall be canceled or invalidated. The cost of such Cards is not subject to reimbursement.
- The acquisition and/or use of the Card constitute the full understanding of the specified conditions for the Card use.
- These Monochrome™ Gift Card General Conditions constitute an integral part of the Public Offer posted on the website: www.monochrome.ru.
- All information regarding the Monochrome™ Gift Card General Conditions, including, but not limited to, amendments to the Monochrome™ Gift Card General Conditions, shall be communicated to the purchasers by posting the applicable Monochrome Gift Card General Conditions on the GIFT CARD portion of the website: www.monochrome.ru.